Monday, January 05, 2009

Soocial.com

I was reading AWS blog and saw an article on soocial.com using EC2.
Soocial is a free one address synchronization solution that includes Macs, Gmail, mobile phones and others. The site is built on Ruby which makes it way to cooler (I am biased towards Rails as I am using it personally).
I started using it and it is awesome. I think this might be the end of MobileMe service from Apple.
Though still in beta mode and Blackberry not yet implemented as Blackberry does not have SyncML (protocol for information synchronization). Lets see how they implement or whether Blackberry will have SyncML client of its own. Need to do more research on this topic as this is totally new to me and I am stuck with Blackberry with little over a year more to go.

I would recommend getting an account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home